Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Reviews of Coach Handbags


My favorite thing about purse shopping is to hold a magnificent new bag and imagine the outfit or situation that would best compliment it. Sometimes it will be me looking my best, or my favourite star of the day doing something glamorous, or even a fictional person with the perfect features and life to suit the bag. That's just how my mind works. But sometimes, and this is very rare, I come across something that no matter how deep I search, I can’t find a home for it.


This is a hobo from the Coach Hampton collection. This bag is wrong. It’s just wrong. The country look is cute so I'll give it that. I’m all for the odd hoedown accessory strategically placed. But I cannot think of anyone or anything that could make this bag look good. What would it go with? It belongs on a frumpy woman with jeans and a jean jacket teetering black scuffy thick heels in a strip mall or on the bus. Except she wouldn’t pay the $398 for it. It’s like a nightmare Coach knock off. Can you see it anywhere good? Can this bag have a proper home?


I can usually go either way on suede, especially blue, but I think this bag is so cute! It’s stylish and roomy. The embossed suede is contrasted by detailed leather trim and distinctive clip hardware. I really like this one. I like the color combination and the hook to close it.

No comments: